Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bakri's Bosom (No, Not Omar the Cleric)

Well, lookee here:



The story of this rather revealing picture?

Revealed: Radical cleric Bakri's pole-dancer daughter

As the daughter of firebrand cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed, Yasmin Fostok might be expected to share his fanatical beliefs. But the radical Muslim's daughter has ditched his extreme interpretation of Islam - as well as most of her clothing.
The busty blonde has been revealed as a topless, tattooed pole dancer...

...She grew up a devout Muslim and in her teens wore a veil. She left school in Enfield at 16 after her parents arranged a marriage to a Turk but the couple separated.

She told The Sun: 'I've done pole dancing, but I like to keep it quiet.

'I don't normally do topless work, but I'm willing to go topless if the venue is right.'

She said she did not get on with her father. 'His views are nothing to do with me,' she added. 'I am an adult, my own person. I do my business and he does his.'...

...But last night Bakri's protests he know nothing about his daughter's new lifestyle were undermined by claims he personally paid for her to have a breast enlargement operation. According to The Sun, he paid £4,000 in cash to a clinic in London for the operation that launched her career as a pole dancer. A friend told the newspaper: 'Her dad's ashamed of her behaviour but she'd never have become a pole dancer if he hadn't paid for her bigger boobs.



I guess it happens to the best...and the worst.

And he's the fellow who threatened Paul McCartney.

(Kippah tip: Zalmi)

1 comment:

SuperRaizy said...

That is just unbelievable.